Thursday 28 June 2012

Dada

Dada is a art movement that i looked at that was made as a reaction to word war 1, I looked at the movement with the class and answered some knowledge ladder questions in groups we also tuck turns explaining what we thought the answers to some questions were. We videoed each other this video is what my group said but I having trouble loading it so I have added the notes we made:



I then made some responses to the movement which i also made link in to my theme which is Sci-Fi, In my responses i used images of the Pope and the Queen and made them look like humanoids similar to the terminator style.



I have not finished with theses yet and will update them when I have finished them


2 comments:

  1. Book recomendation- Drawing comics the marvel way by stan lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yoyu can also include any information on Guernica as this image can be compared with an end of the world scenario- you could even do a response to guernica with alien space ships etc...

    ReplyDelete